From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Christopher Gray
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 11:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Question about Web Browsing

With the NVDA internal Find command, let me experiment further and then come back to the list.

Chris

On Wed, 16 May 2018, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
wrote:

Could you expand on the amazon issue. i cannot say I've noticed this
behaviour, though their use of frams and carousel based suggestions
can be a little irritating at times!
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.