Re: Question about Web Browsing

Gene

You can move by separator, the letter s, as well.  On some sites, that is an important way to move.

Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Question about Web Browsing

Actually, I think most sighted folk would like a bit less stuff on some of these sites.
I always jump by headings, or by buttons, or I look for edit fields.
Sometimes I search for a specific word, like when I open a product link in eBay, I usually press the find command and type in:
Desc
And that takes me to the description.
I haven't tried it in a long time, but it seems like the M. works for eBay.
Glenn