Re: Problems with NVDA and latest Windows 10 1803

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Once again, I am experiencing none of these symptoms with Spring update.  The only issue I have is that good old Jim Kitchen's games won't work any more.  I keep getting this 'please register this product' message after installation when I run the game menu.

On 5/16/2018 12:47 PM, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi,

I have to say, over all, Windows 10 is snappier than Windows 7 ever was.

It’s just these glitches that get us.

What’s odd with this particular issue is that NVDA and Narrator are quite broken, but JAWS is a happy screen reader.  So they are obviously doing some serious hacking to get UIA to work as well as it does with JAWS.

All the best

Steve