Re: Sound Forge 12.5

Lino Morales

                Chris. Sounds like a lesson which some on here can show how you to do better than I is to file a ticket using Gethub. This is beyond my understanding. Good luck.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Christopher Gray
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 2:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Sound Forge 12.5

Jaws, as with Cobra, scripts come as part of the Jaws install.  That is what

several Jaws users have told me.  Brian Hartgen's scripts are in addition.

Be all this as it may, Soundforge 12.5 is not working with NVDA and that, for

me, is a huge issue.  What is the process in NVDA to start discovering a

solution for this?

Chris