Re: A tutorial for MP3 Direct Cut

Akbar S. Currim <raahzam@...>

Hi,

Actually the link is available in the earlier message contained in the
accompanying thread. The link furnished by Gene is reproduced once
again hereunder:

http://www.accessibleworld.org/sites/default/files/tt-03-19-12-tutorial-gene-asner-audacity-and-mp3-

Hope this helps.

Akbar

On 5/16/18, Christopher Gray <chris@moblind.org> wrote:
Hi Akbar:

Somehow, I missed the actual link to the mp3direct tutorial. Would you mind

sending it to
me?

Thanks.

Chris

On Wed, 16 May 2018, Akbar S. Currim wrote:

Hi Gene,

Thanks for the info. I downloaded the file successfully and also
could shut off the playing during download by pressing the pause
button.

Thanks and regards,

Akbar

When the file starts playing, it is playing in an embedded player in
your
browser. You can save the file by typing control s while the file
plays.
That opens a save as dialog. Save the file as you would working with
any
standard save as dialog. I believe there is an indication of how far
along
the download is and when it finishes you can just stop play and use the
file
that is now on your machine.

If you don't want the file to play while you are saving it, if there is
pause button, you should be able to pause it and then issue the control
command and save the file.

I don't know if this works in Internet Explorer. It works in Firefox
and
Chrome.