From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail
list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 16 May 2018 18:05
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Sound Forge 12.5

Does anyone know if jaws is OK with the new version. I was not aware that
nvda had been tested with any version since it went mega commercial.
I'm using Goldwave here, but obviously the program you are using has a
chequered career and has been written by lots of different folk over the
years, I'd not be surprised if accessibility is quite low on their radar. We
would normally say, if you are a paying customer and it used to work before,
that you should be able to have a word with them about changes like this.
I think the general advice is to contact them, and then if they seem not to
want to fix it, take either further action or see if anyone can write a
patch for nvda, but if the program costs money it can be difficult to find
somebody to do it.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.