Re: Trying to continiously read like in Jaws but skipping over stuff

Tyler Spivey

Allow skim reading in Say All
If on, certain navigation commands (such as quick navigation in browse
mode or moving by line or paragraph) do not stop Say All, rather Say All
jumps to the new position and continues reading.

On 5/17/2018 7:14 AM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
Using NVDA's latest, you know how with Jaws, you can while reading
continuously, use the left and right Shift keys to skip over stuff? IN
NVDA I checked the option within "Keyboard options" that says use
superficial reading while say-all, but the shift keys don't seem to work
as I'd expect! This is getting frustrating!