From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Christopher-Mark Gilland
Sent: 16 May 2018 18:44
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Sound Forge 12.5

Uh, I'm not meaning hear to be rude, but as a professional sound engineer, I
can say with absolute certainty, that unless there is functionality I'm not
seeing, which is unlikely, I use Soundforge almost daily with no scripts,
unless they come preinstalled with JAWS, and I'm able to do quite a lot. I
can edit, mix, master, etc. I've been able to ever since version 4.5 way
back in the days, which is when I first started using it.

Anyway, I mean this with all due respect, but, alas, I digress.

Chris.