Re: A tutorial for MP3 Direct Cut

Christopher Gray

Yes, much better. Thank you.

Chris

On Thu, 17 May 2018, Antony Stone wrote:

The URL got trunated when the last poster pasted it here.

What you need (all on one line with no spaces in it) is, from "http" to the
secodn instance of "mp3":
http://www.accessibleworld.org/sites/default/files/tt-03-19-12-tutorial-gene-asner-audacity-and-mp3-cut.mp3

Sorry it doesn't fit neatly on one line, but that's common for URLs these
days...

Antony.

On Thursday 17 May 2018 at 17:44:25, Christopher Gray wrote:

Actually, I just tried that link and it gives a page not found message.

Chris
'
On Thu,

17 May 2018, Akbar S. Currim wrote:
Hi,

Actually the link is available in the earlier message contained in the
accompanying thread. The link furnished by Gene is reproduced once
again hereunder:

http://www.accessibleworld.org/sites/default/files/tt-03-19-12-tutorial-g
ene-asner-audacity-and-mp3-

Hope this helps.

Akbar

On 5/16/18, Christopher Gray <chris@...> wrote:
Hi Akbar:

Somehow, I missed the actual link to the mp3direct tutorial. Would you
mind

sending it to
me?

Thanks.

Chris

On Wed, 16 May 2018, Akbar S. Currim wrote:
Hi Gene,

Thanks for the info. I downloaded the file successfully and also
could shut off the playing during download by pressing the pause
button.

Thanks and regards,

Akbar

On 5/16/18, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
When the file starts playing, it is playing in an embedded player in
your
browser. You can save the file by typing control s while the file
plays.
That opens a save as dialog. Save the file as you would working with
any
standard save as dialog. I believe there is an indication of how far
along
the download is and when it finishes you can just stop play and use
the file
that is now on your machine.

If you don't want the file to play while you are saving it, if there
is a
pause button, you should be able to pause it and then issue the
control s
command and save the file.

I don't know if this works in Internet Explorer. It works in Firefox
and
Chrome.