From: "Shaun Everiss" <@smeveriss>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox 46.0.1 and Webvisum: Working perfectly well!

Hmmm if it is as good as webvism since that also does some access and if it works better than rumola does then I will buy it, I use chicken nugget made by him every day.

On 11/05/2016 7:14 a.m., Lino Morales wrote:
Well OK this is your opinion. It was James Sholes, but still I don't
care what rigamarole he whent though to sign it. Chris Taught the former
programmer of the Qube is in the process of writing a CAPTIA solver. I'm
hoping to see it's release soon. It will work with FF, IE 11, and IOS
later on down the road.

On 5/10/2016 3:03 PM, Gene wrote:
The, as you characterize it, convoluted add on is not one. it was
taken through the signing procedure by a respected and trusted member
of the blind computer using community. Nothing was changed except
that it is signed in a way Firefox recognizes as legitimate. I don't
remember the name now, but numerous members of this community will
vouch for him. There is no reason to believe the add on is unsafe.