Re: CCleaner on Windows 8.1: programs to be uninstalled list not directly read

Bhavya shah

Hi Andre,
Which version of CCleaner on what system environment (Windows version,
bit architecture etc.)?
Also, I have NVDA version 2016.1 RC 1 installed on my new system at
the moment. That is because I installed it from a portable copy, and
version 2016.1's portable copy was what I happened to have created.
Thanks.

On 5/11/16, Andre Fisher <andrefisher729@...> wrote:
I don't have this problem.

On 5/10/16, Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:
Yeah I am. I forget the version number. It came out bout 3 weeks agon.

On 5/10/2016 3:44 PM, Bhavya shah wrote:
Hi Leeno,
No, it still is the same for me. I need to Tab ahead and back to read
each list item normally. Are you on the latest version of CCleaner?
As time permits, I will try updating the version of CCleaner on my
older laptop to the latest one as well, and then report back to the
list.
Thanks.

On 5/11/16, Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:
Hey Bavia. I was able to read the list of programs. All I did was alt
tab from TB to C cleaner and for some reason NVDA is reading the list
of
items.

On 5/10/2016 3:26 PM, Bhavya shah wrote:
Dear all,
Having purchased a new computer, currently powered by Windows 8.1
Professional, I went about installing some of the necessary programs I
would require. One of them being CCleaner, I installed it from
piriform.com on my current 64 bit system.
However, although frankly speaking, I haven't really done anything
whatsoever with it, I did do this - press Tools button and Tab to the
list of programs to be uninstalled list box. The weirdest
accessibility problem I am facing in this list which was never
experienced by me on my Windows 7 32 bit previous laptop is that
arrowing does not read the name of the newly focused program name
item. What I need to do in order to work around this is arrow to the
next or previous program, and then Shift Tab and Tab back or the vice
versa and then upon renewed focus on the list box, the new item name,
which is the default focus is read out.
This is an especially strange thing I have observed, and would like to
confirm from other people out here whether this is a universally
occurring bug or something odd I am experiencing.
If further testing or information is needed, I am anyways probably
going to try some object navigation and review modes and stuff to get
this information spoken directly, and would also be happy to provide
any log if developers feel imperative.
Thanks.

--
Warm Regards