An issue with the Windows Explorer of Windows 10

afrim.maja@...

Hello everyone,

I am posting this message to ask you about an issue of windows 10, in windows explorer, when using NVDA.

While NVDA works fast enough with Windows Explorer on windows 10, I am facing a strange issue when deleting or renaming files. In precise, when I delete/rename a file, NVDA will no longer speak the items on the folder. Sometimes this problem does not occur, but most of the time it does. Restarting NVDA fixes the issue, but if you delete another file, the issue will persist as many times as you do it.

Is anyone else facing this problem? And if you are, is there anything I can do to fix it? Or, should I file an issue to NVDA on Git Hob and see if the developers will do anything?

Sincerely,

Afrim