Re: Problems with NVDA and latest Windows 10 1803

I got that with the reserved partition.

I fixed this by deleting and reformatting the cloud based system.

However I left the big recovery partition alone as well as a system partition for the bios and it loaded.

It may happen again next update.

When I get my new laptop I am going to firstly do a backup of the drive, then take a backup of the driver files, then delete the recovery partition with the software on the system if I can.

I then will do a full reformat and reinstall of windows latest with a blank drive.

I don't care for it this way but its to complex any other way and I ran out of patience.

On 5/18/2018 4:07 AM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,
I can’t even install 1803, even though it’s finally showed up on my system.
Apparently, I’m running out of storage, and cannot free any.

Other than a clean install, what can I do to free up space?

Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10