Re: DictationBridge demo up

Kevin Cussick

Hi, thanks for your answer, I have used the addon and yes it works and as said proves the code works. I will await the next version I a few weeks ago was going to donate but it won't be much but the least amount I saw was 25$s I can not give that much did I miss something? thanks in advance and keep up the good work. on another matter when I try to post using this e-mail address to the list for this project I get something back about not being aloud to post to this list and my post awaits one of the mods approve! I subscribed using this mail address but can't post? seems strange.

On 11/05/2016 01:20, Pranav Lal wrote:
Hi Kevin,

Indeed, DictationBridge cannot help with recognition accuracy. However, once
completed, it will help in making the training interface easier to use with NVDA
which will also increase recognition accuracy.

Pranav
-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin
Cussick via Groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 2:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] DictationBridge demo up

Hi, yes it does but the Scottish accent loads of mistakes. don't
really think this is the fault of the addon but the fault of the ms speech
recognition program.

On 10/05/2016 02:07, Pranav Lal wrote:
Hi Kevin and all,

There are no keystrokes. Launch either Dragon or Microsoft Windows
speech-recognition and start dictating. The add-on will echo back text
using NVDA.

Pranav