From: Kenny
Sent: 18 May 2018 10:23
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Strange behavior of NVDA and Windows 10 at machine startup

    Following up on this response. Is there any option to disable the lock screen verbiage all together? Can't find any such switch under settings -> personalization -> lock screen.

Meaning when Windows boots up; I want to be taken directly to the screen for inputting my pin or password.

Until I get familiar with this Android style Windows 10 1803 lock screen, I rather disable it totally for now.

On 5/17/2018 8:35 AM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

It sounds like you have both narrator and nvda to start on the login screen, check settings in both narrator and nvda

As for the other stuff you can change them in settings > personalization > lock screen

So nothing unusual at all really 😃