Re: Call me stupid but..

Richard Wells

Why not use http://www.ninite.com to grab Google Backup and Sync? That's how I install it.

On 5/18/2018 3:15 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I simply cannot find any way to initialise the downloading of google back up and sync. In the old version you chose your platform, ie pc, and then you hit a button and a stub downloaded and when you ran it it did the usual checks and downloaded the main files and installed them. I cannot even find the stub, it just goes around and around in circles and nowhere can I see any  link that says, start the download or install.
I have tried IE Firefox and waterfox all with the same result. Surely you don't have to install chrome to get it???
Besides on this showing, that will probably not be obvious on a link either.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-