new technology challenge

mcLeod stinnett

--
from mack have win 7 64 bit desktop pc mouse and keyboard. and n v d a 2017.3 my dentist sent me an online form to sign and complete, to save me time on my first visit. however, I can't get past the first page, I can check all the boxes but it says to use your cursor to sign your name below. can a blind person do this, do you need a smart phone, or one a pc with one of those interactive pencils to sign in the box. I don't know how a blind would move a cursor around to make letters without one of those interactive pencil
here is the link,
https://blairconditt.dentalsymphony.com/patient/newpatient.aspx I do have someone to help me when I go to the office, I was just trying to submit the form online, so I would not have to arrive early and bother a sighted person to fill out the paperwork.