Re: new technology challenge

Sarah k Alawami

You will need sighted help for this either borrowing a pair of eyes or have soneone remote in via team viewer and do it that way.

Take care

On May 18, 2018, at 6:08 PM, mcLeod stinnett <macks75205@...> wrote:

--
from mack have win 7 64 bit desktop pc mouse and keyboard. and n v d a 2017.3 my dentist sent me an online form to sign and complete, to save me time on my first visit. however, I can't get past the first page, I can check all the boxes but it says to use your cursor to sign your name below. can a blind person do this, do you need a smart phone, or one a pc with one of those interactive pencils to sign in the box. I don't know how a blind would move a cursor around to make letters without one of those interactive pencil
here is the link,