Re: new technology challenge

Jackie

W/all due respect, I think you're over-complicating things. If you
scroll down toward the bottom of the page, it says:
"By checking this box I understand the above information and agree
with its contents, and this will serve as my electronic signature for
the Office Policies of Kelly Blair DDS & Mitch Conditt DDS." So all
you need to do is check the box.

You will need sighted help for this either borrowing a pair of eyes or have
soneone remote in via team viewer and do it that way.

Take care

On May 18, 2018, at 6:08 PM, mcLeod stinnett <macks75205@...>
wrote:

--
from mack have win 7 64 bit desktop pc mouse and keyboard. and n v d a
2017.3 my dentist sent me an online form to sign and complete, to save me

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com