Re: new technology challenge

Brian's Mail list account

I had a wonderful one the other day though. A GDPR data storage request by a healthcare organisation with two serious oversights
1. The privacy and terms and conditions were not written yet, and
2. Click on the picture which has a shopfront to prove you are not a robot!
I think in this case though you are right there should not be any need for the signature, unless those at the company are thick as planks.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: "nvda list list" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2018 2:10 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] new technology challenge

You will need sighted help for this either borrowing a pair of eyes or have soneone remote in via team viewer and do it that way.

Take care

On May 18, 2018, at 6:08 PM, mcLeod stinnett <macks75205@...> wrote:

--
from mack have win 7 64 bit desktop pc mouse and keyboard. and n v d a 2017.3 my dentist sent me an online form to sign and complete, to save me time on my first visit. however, I can't get past the first page, I can check all the boxes but it says to use your cursor to sign your name below. can a blind person do this, do you need a smart phone, or one a pc with one of those interactive pencils to sign in the box. I don't know how a blind would move a cursor around to make letters without one of those interactive pencil
here is the link,
https://blairconditt.dentalsymphony.com/patient/newpatient.aspx I do have someone to help me when I go to the office, I was just trying to submit the form online, so I would not have to arrive early and bother a sighted person to fill out the paperwork.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.