From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christopher
Gray
Sent: 17 May 2018 17:19
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Sound Forge 12.5

I'm not understanding what the mix paste dialog has to do with my original
question. Maybe more detail could be helpful.

However, I think this whole discussion is missing the fundamental point
that
in Soundforge 12.5, you really can't even get to square one in terms of
use.

Opening a file and selecting a piece of it to delete or move is fundamental
to most tasks. It doesn't work in NVDA. Keeping your place in a file is
absolutely necessary in order to perform a multitude of tasks in sound
editing.
Stability of your location in NVDA doesn't exist right now.

Soundforge 10 does work in Jaws, Cobra and Window-Eyes. Soundforge 12.5
does work in Jaws with scripts. If I'm going to be a serious NVDA user, I
need it to work in NVDA. I have no doubt this is equally true for the many
other blind Soundforge users out there, and there are a lot of them.

Chris

On Thu, 17 May 2018, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi Chris,

Well try the mix paste dialogue then, it is inaccessible with any
screen reader, unless of course, you just accept the defaults.

All the best

Steve