From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2018 4:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problems with NVDA and latest Windows 10 1803

Hi Gamages,

I tried following the steps in the referenced article and I got down to the multi tasking item, selected it but did not see any item labeled sets.

I do have the latest update for Spring 2018.

On 5/19/2018 3:38 AM, The Gamages via Groups.Io wrote:

Gene,

If you read my message again, you will note that I wanted to postpone updates and sets etc, not dismiss them out of hand, so you are putting words in my mouth.

However, thank you for the link to turn off sets.

Best Regards, Jim.