From: Don H
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2018 10:46 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Firefox

I am finding that the latest version of NVDA and latest version of
Firefox has some issues.
After installing Firefox I follow the directions to import bookmarks
from another browser and NVDA will not read the listed option to import
bookmarks.  Sighted help says the import option is there but as I
indicated you can't get to it with NVDA.  Anyone else seeing this
problem or am I doing something wrong.