open live writer is not accessible yet.

hey guys, this windows desktop client looks like it is gonna be a great blog editor and overall blogging software. Only problem is, the editor is not accessible to NVDA and I am assuming JAWS. the menus and options are accessible, but the editor itself is made out of some kind of HTML frame. NVDA treats it like a web page rather than a text editor. The accessibility thread is below but it is basically me trying to get others to understand how a screen reader works and why they should make open live writer accessible.

https://github.com/OpenLiveWriter/OpenLiveWriter/issues/394