Re: new technology challenge

Jackie

Mac, when I checked all 3 boxes on the page, & then pressed spacebar
on the clickable element just below "start over', I was indeed able to
continue to the next page of the form. You may wish to turn on
announcement of clickable elements in the document formatting
presentation mode of NVDA preferences. You will need to use your down
arrow key to find this, as it is not in the tab order of the document.

HTH?

On 5/19/18, mcLeod stinnett <macks75205@gmail.com> wrote:

--
from mack I checked every box on the page but I can't press the button to
advance to the next page. apparently a signature is still required, thank

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com