From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2018 4:13 PM
Subject: [nvda] Problems When tried Shutting Down NVDA

Hello,
Do you guys have these problems?
Since yesterday I just can't shutdown my NVDA by the task manager.
When I tried "taskkill /f /im nvda.exe" it gives me a error message.
And that's the only way I found to fix the bug that freezes my computer 'til I restart it. If I can be faster than the bug, I'm able to give the command to shut down the task and then it's alright.

Chheers,
Marcio