From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rich De Steno
Sent: 20 May 2018 12:51
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Using NVDA with a Twitter Account

What is the easiest way to "follow" and "unfollow" sources with NVDA. The official Twitter web site merely advises to "hover over the person with your mouse", offering no keyboard option. I am using TW Blue and find no keyboard method of "following" or "unfollowing" a source. Even the applications key fails to offer such an option.

--
Rich De Steno