Re: Using NVDA with a Twitter Account

Richard Bartholomew

It's Alt+Win+Shift+S and it's called 'Open the User Action Menu' - once that dialogue's open, you can tab around to find the options to follow, unfollow, block etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rich De Steno
Sent: 20 May 2018 13:26
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using NVDA with a Twitter Account

I have reviewed all of the keyboard shortcuts in TW Blue and find none for "unfollow" or "followw".

Rich De Steno

On 5/20/2018 8:20 AM, Richard Bartholomew wrote:
If you press Alt+Win+K in TW Blue, you will bring up the keyboard manager and be able to find what you're looking for in there - I can't remember the keystroke off the top of my head, I'm afraid - assuming you haven't disabled this shortcut combination, of course.

Cheers
Richard Bartholomew