Re: Using NVDA with a Twitter Account

Marcia Yale

I use Chicken Nugget on my Windows machine and it works great with NVDA. Usually the follow/unfollow commands are on the user details or profile screen, so find that screen in TW Blue and you should be able to find the buttons for following.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rich De Steno
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2018 7:51 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Using NVDA with a Twitter Account

What is the easiest way to "follow" and "unfollow" sources with NVDA. The official Twitter web site merely advises to "hover over the person with your mouse", offering no keyboard option. I am using TW Blue and find no keyboard method of "following" or "unfollowing" a source. Even the applications key fails to offer such an option.

--
Rich De Steno