From: "Robert Kingett" <kingettr@gmail.com>
To: "Access team emails" <team@accessmedia.groups.io>;
<main@TechTalk.groups.io>; <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2018 1:44 AM
Subject: [nvda] open live writer is not accessible yet.

hey guys, this windows desktop client looks like it is gonna be a great
blog editor and overall blogging software. Only problem is, the editor is

not accessible to NVDA and I am assuming JAWS. the menus and options are
accessible, but the editor itself is made out of some kind of HTML frame.

NVDA treats it like a web page rather than a text editor. The
accessibility thread is below but it is basically me trying to get others

to understand how a screen reader works and why they should make open live

writer accessible.

https://github.com/OpenLiveWriter/OpenLiveWriter/issues/394

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com