Hello,
I am running the latest version of NVDA on my HP laptop and I do not have any issues using NVDA with file explorer. I am also using the 1803 Windows update.

Greg Wocher

On May 20, 2018, at 7:00 AM, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:

I’m assuming you haven’t tried it in the File Explorer app then?  That’s the bug I was reporting.

All the best

Steve

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: 18 May 2018 21:28
To: nvda list list <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problems with NVDA and latest Windows 10 1803

I can't remember if I replied or not but lists are fine in the explorer.exe app. I'm so far knock on wood not having any issues as far as I can see, except for obs but that's probably a broken app.

On May 16, 2018, at 1:03 AM, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:

Hi,

I recently reported that Outlook message lists were not reading for me.

It is in fact worse than that, lists in general don’t seem to be reading.  For example, File Explorer in Windows 10 is completely silent for me now.

JAWS is reading lists quite happily.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

All the best