From: "Rich De Steno" <ironrock@verizon.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2018 5:26 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using NVDA with a Twitter Account

I have reviewed all of the keyboard shortcuts in TW Blue and find none for "unfollow" or "followw".

Rich De Steno

On 5/20/2018 8:20 AM, Richard Bartholomew wrote:
If you press Alt+Win+K in TW Blue, you will bring up the keyboard manager and be able to find what you're looking for in there - I can't remember the keystroke off the top of my head, I'm afraid - assuming you haven't disabled this shortcut combination, of course.

Cheers
Richard Bartholomew