the how its made website and NVDA latest stable

Josh Kennedy

Hi

When using latest chrome, latest firefox, latest NVDA stable version, the website:

www.sciencechannel.com/howitsmade

when I try filling out the form, NVDA does not let me get to the date calendar picker to choose a month. It does also not will not let me choose a video provider. I can’t even seem to get to this with object navigation either. Can anyone figure out the form on that site with NVDA? In order to fill it out, I had to switch to jaws18 and fill it out, then when done switch back to NVDA.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10