Thanks. I never noticed àWindows Speech Recognition, because Bexie disabled all apps requiring a microphone. I'll have to re-inable int then...

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 11/05/2016 02:20, Pranav Lal ha scritto:
Hi Ollie,

Thanks for donating. As for windows speech-recognition, you can activate it from
the windows control pannel.
1. Launch the windows control pannel.
2. Hit the letter "s" until you hear "speech-recognition."
3. Follow the prompts.

Note:
When training, you will have to use object navigation to read the training text.
One of the things that DictationBridge plans to do is to make NVDA work better
with the WSR interface.

Pranav
-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mallard
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 3:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] DictationBridge demo up

Pranav,

I've downloaded the add-on, but I don't have either dictation programme at the
moment, so I can't try it out.

I've contributed to the crowdfunding campaign though. I believe in this sort of
projects, that can make life easier for blind and visually impaired people.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 10/05/2016 03:07, Pranav Lal ha scritto:
Thanks Ollie. Do give the demo a try.

Everyone, the crowd funding campaign is up at
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dictationbridge/
so please contribute and spread the word.
Pranav