Re: Espeak UK English words

Quentin Christensen

NVDA updated to eSpeak 1.49.2 in NVDA 2017.4.

eSpeak 1.49.3 is in development but not yet released.  So they may have addressed some of the issues but they haven't released them yet :)

Quentin.

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 6:43 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:
Hi I have been told that  most of the pronunciations that were wrong like for and newsletter etc, have been fixed some time ago in the project, but from what I can tell in the latest nvda master its still not been transferred over.
What is the issue, is Espeak NG now in some other troubles and if so, cannot somebody import the fixes and leave the main guts the same for us?
I have gone back to the old Espeak  as in speech player in Espeak again today as  its hard to understand some words.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-