From Clare

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: lundi 21 mai 2018 10:34
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using NVDA with a Twitter Account

It affects all third party apps wherever they run.
its the old API which is deprecated.
The new one to do the same sort of thing has to be paid for by the app
makers and twitter have made the cost so high, I suspect only themselves
will be able to use it and hence make sure you get the promoted adverts by
default. its what I always said about the one game in town syndrome. You get
your monopoly then you cut everyone else out and coin in the dosh.
Cynical? me?
:-)

Brian

bglists@...