From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 21 May 2018 16:14
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Espeak UK English words

Hmm, hence my question. Its a pity these sort of fixes cannot be imported away from the other parts of the programme . For sounding like fur Newsletter sounding like newslitter and several others were fixed some months back for the test versions.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-