Re: Problems with NVDA and latest Windows 10 1803

Jackie

Steve, may I ask if you're running NVDA as portable? Truthfully, I
personally cannot replicate any of the problems you're having w/my
Windows 10, latest build,. Can you tell us:
1) How are your views set?
2) What details do you have enabled?
3) Is your File Explorer maximized?

I do know that portable NVDA just does not read lists as well as when
it's actually installed. I don't know if this is because it's better
able to hook into various machine processes or what, but that is
something my experience has definitively shown me.

I really hope we can help you get this solved, because it does seem
that many of us don't share this experience, so I suspect it may be
something unique to your setup that can be rectified. Keep plugging, &
we'll hang in there w/you till we get to the bottom of it all.

On 5/21/18, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:
Yep, this pretty much mirrors my experience, although I can never get NVDA
to read the list now.

NVDA is pretty horrible with File Explorer under Windows 10, and it’s got
worse with this build.

All the best

Steve