From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mallard
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 1:13 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] DictationBridge demo up

Hello Pranav,

Thanks. I never noticed àWindows Speech Recognition, because Bexie disabled all
apps requiring a microphone. I'll have to re-inable int then...

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 11/05/2016 02:20, Pranav Lal ha scritto:
Hi Ollie,

Thanks for donating. As for windows speech-recognition, you can activate it
from
the windows control pannel.
1. Launch the windows control pannel.
2. Hit the letter "s" until you hear "speech-recognition."
3. Follow the prompts.

Note:
When training, you will have to use object navigation to read the training
text.
One of the things that DictationBridge plans to do is to make NVDA work
better
with the WSR interface.

Pranav