Alva Braille display and NVDA

Nightowl <nightowl145@...>

Hi,

I am trying to get my old Alva 570 Braille display to work with NVDA - so far without success. It just says Waiting for Connection. I have lost the original software CD that came with the Alva, so am using brltty. Maybe I got the wrong version of brltty. I would be grateful for suggestions on how to make the Alva work with NVDA as my hearing is not so good nowadays and I would like to make more use of Braille. Also, if anyone has the software CD for the Alva 570 and is willing to upload it somewhere for me to download, I would be most grateful. I can't seem to find Alva drivers, etc anywhere on the internet.

Thank you.

Nightowl