Re: Problems with NVDA and latest Windows 10 1803

Annette Moore

I'm going to try that again. I don't  actually think I typed that correctly yesterday.

On 5/22/2018 6:04 AM, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi David and Joseph,

Yes, If I type it correctly, as David states, then my Explorer.exe functionality comes back.

So it has to be a UIA thing.

All the best

Steve