From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 1:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] About Linux

There were people using it as a primary os for development.

Windows sadly is what it is, everything is becoming like a smart device
and to be honest who knows in the long run if all oses mirror eachother
we should pick up all of them.

Saying that linux, well I fiddled round with it, it was nice.

My plan is to run vmware on my new workstation and use linux and older
windows installs.

I do have an old xp box but trouble is if I stop working on it for a
while the batteries go flat and my time info is wrong.

When this happens linux will not boot till I reformat and install
windows there is probably a way round it to maybe make sure my time and
date are set right by a script but I have never investigated.

On 5/23/2018 6:44 AM, Vlad Dragomir wrote:
Hello,

I also tried to spend a while looking at Linux, and I must admit it
was quite disappointing. As a result, I became an even bigger Windows
advocate. Some people love itthough, so if any of you feels curious,
tryand see how you feel inside that world. Good luck!