Re: NVDA and Libreoffice spreadsheets

hi.
i press f2 to navigate and also in this situation, edit mode is activated.
if you press scape, you are in normal mode and only you can read, but not edit!
hope thats help.
thanks and god bless you.
thanks for asking!

On 5/12/16, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to have NVDA announce cell and row coordinates
automatically as I move from cell to cell or from row to row?

If so how?

I am using the latest NVDA(not a snapshot) anmd Libreoffice 5.1.2.2
under windows 10.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.