Re: How do I run a portable copy of NVDA from a USB flash drive

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

As mentioned  the easiest way for some is to use narrator on the other machine.

Depending as long as there is not a lock screen and this may depend on the operating system earlier version of narrator  up to windows 10 to start narrator was the windows key + enter key in a later version of windows 10 it is the ctrl key + windows key + the enter key.

The other way before knowing the shortcuts was to bring up the ease of access centre which if i remember right was the windows key + letter U then either alt + N to start narrator.

The shortcuts mentioned above will work but depending on the operating system of windows.

You will need to locate your usb drive then start your copy of nvda.

There are different ways of starting nvda on another computer which are on my nvda audio tutorials page.

gene nz

On 5/23/2018 7:57 AM, Don wrote:

I have successfully created a portable copy of NVDA on my flash drive. How do I run it on another lap top computer?