Re: firefox issue

Abbie Taylor

I think it's Firefox. Nowadays, whenever I try to have it remember a particular password, the dialog asking me if I want Firefox to do this keeps coming up, and I keep pressing the button to save the password, and it comes up again. This happens for a while, and then when I just escape out of that dialog, I lose speech altogether and have to re-start Firefox before it will work properly. By the way, it never does remember the password.

Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
abbietaylor945@...
Order my new memoir at http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com/memoir.htm

On May 22, 2018 2:24 PM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello
can any one tell me if firefox freezes when you go to add a bookmark?
when ever I  try to do that I loose speech for about 5 seconds
am trying to find out if it is me or if it is firefox
thanks
Hank
--
check out my song on youtube