From: "Meet modi" <meetmodi2359@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 4:41 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] firefox issue

Yes when remember password press Ault + R

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 8:39 AM, Richard Wells <richwels@...> wrote:

I believe it is ALT+R.

On 5/22/2018 8:23 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:

There is a short-cut key to have Firefox remember a password, but I've
forgotten what it is at the moment because I now just escape out of those
dialog boxes. Thanks.

Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
abbietaylor945@...
Order my new memoir at http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com/memoir.htm
On May 22, 2018 6:59 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> <gsasner@...>
wrote:

I'll tell you how you may try to do this which may help you in this and in
other similar situations where messages come up. also, there may be a
short cut command to move to the message, but I don't know it.

It doesn't remember it because you aren't telling it to in the menu or
activating the button. When you hear the message, move to the address bar
with control l. the message is probably somewhere around it. Try tabbing
a few times and see if you find something relevant. If you don't, return
to the address bar again with control l and shift tab a few times to see if
you find anything relevant.

However, before you do any of that at all, I'm not sure having browsers
remember passwords is a good idea. Others with more technical knowledge
will, I hope, comment, but I've seen one or more computer advisors
recommend against it as a security risk.