From: "Abbie Taylor" <abbietaylor945@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Messenger Site and NVDA

No, I don't have Jaws. I do have System Access so may try it with that later. Thanks.

Maybe you can try it with Jaws if you have it.

On 5/22/2018 1:42 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
Because my messenger account has been hacked, I'm trying to either delete the account or change the password, but I can't seem to do this on the messenger site so far with NVDA. https://www.messenger.comFor some reason, it's not reading the settings dialog box. I've tried some of the mouse commands but to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas?

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com abbietaylor945@... Order my new memoir at http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com/memoir.htm