From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Messenger Site and NVDA

****Hello,
First, sorry for writing in this mail instead of write in the main topic, I lost it.
Secondly and now talking about what's really interesting :)
Try to maximize the Messenger's window with alt+spacebar and X, if I'm not mistaken.
After you did it, go to the top of the page then navigate as on any other page.
Hope it can help you.
Cheers,
Marcio
Em 22/05/2018 18:18, Abbie Taylor escreveu:
No, I don't have Jaws. I do have System Access so may try it with that later. Thanks.

Maybe you can try it with Jaws if you have it.

On 5/22/2018 1:42 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
Because my messenger account has been hacked, I'm trying to either delete the account or change the password, but I can't seem to do this on the messenger site so far with NVDA. https://www.messenger.comFor some reason, it's not reading the settings dialog box. I've tried some of the mouse commands but to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas?