From: "Mallard" <mallard@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox 46.0.1 and Webvisum: Working perfectly well!

I downloaded and installed it, replacing the previous one I had, and it works a treat...

Thanks Gene.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 12/05/2016 14:17, Gene ha scritto:
That is the site of the developers. That site doesn't have the new version because the developers do nothing with Webvisum except leave the site up and the add on active.
I gave a link to the Blind
Bargains article which explains how to download and install the add on and provides a link to it.
http://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=15142