From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: "nvda" <nvda@groups.io>; "Mary Otten" <motten53@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 6:53 PM
Subject: [nvda] how can i change voice dictionary in nvda to espeak not announce punctuation?

hello every one.
when espeak became espeak ng, it had many improvements and goodnesses
for persian users.
but it faced some problems as well.
espeak sometimes announce some punctuations like kama in persian and
one other more that i dont know there spelling in english.
i set punctuation none, but sometimes espeak does not respect my
choice and announce some punctuation.
hearing punctuations is very annoying for me and i dont want to nvda
announces them unless when navigating letter by letter.
but the problem occures even in sayAll, that i dont need editing and i
only want to study books and articles.
i sincerely appreciate your help and pray for you, God bless you all!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens